If you're not satisfied, neither are we. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it in its original condition within the return period of 14 days of purchase and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges. You must have a return authorization code in order to return items by mail. Returns must be in original, brand-new condition and show no signs of wear or use including, but not limited to, scuffs, dings, scrapes, holes, wear, wash, etc. Items must also include all packaging, warranties, manuals or accessories or your return may be subject to a return handling charge or a minimum of 15% restocking fee for returns that are not in original, brand new condition. Your refund will be promptly processed when when we have confirmed your return meets these requirements.
The following items can not be returned: clearance items, discounted items, items marked as non-returnable, special orders, oversize or overweight items, CD's and music.
If a package comes back as "undeliverable" or "insufficient " or "wrong address", the purchaser will be charged for shipping the package to the proper destination (even if the order originally warranted free or reduced shipping). Or, if the purchaser prefers, GretschGear can issue a refund for that purchase, minus the initial cost of our shipping the goods to you.
Please note the purchaser is responsible for entering the correct shipping address. If an incorrect or incomplete is entered, GretschGear can not be responsible for replacing the product. The purchaser is also responsible for making sure the shipping address is a secure address. We can not cover the cost for lost or stole packages, nor can we interact with the shipping company to locate your lost package, if the tracking information says it was delivered to the shipping address. If the shipping company shows the package as being delivered, then we will assume it was delivered and that something must have happened to the package at its destination.
Note, we can not be responsible for delays in shipping due to weather or acts beyond our control.
If your item has not been worn, washed or altered, you may exchange for a different size or color. Exchanges are subject to product availability. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case but you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping. Once exchange order has processed, you will be emailed an invoice for the shipping cost for return.
How to Return
To make a return, first email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a RA (Return Authorization) number. In your email, include your order number, item to return/exchange and reason for return. To ensure your return or exchange is processed quickly, please do not return until receiving your RA number and follow the below checklist:
- Write RA number on shipping label.
- Include copy of order, reason for return/exchange and RA in the box.
- Items must be returned in condition they were received, including all accessories, manuals, packaging materials, warranties, etc.
- If your package was original shipped double-boxed, please return the item double-boxed.
- Please use shipping method that is trackable, such as UPS, Priority Mail or FedEx. The return freight cost is the customer's responsibility. We Do Not accept COD returns.
- We recommend you insure your package when shipping back to us when purchasing your shipping labels. Sometimes things get damaged in transit and if this occurs, we want to make sure you are covered.
- If your order shipped free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
- Ship and address your package to:
200 Governor Treutlen Rd, Ste 25
Pooler, GA 31322
When we receive your return, we will process it as quickly as possible. Refunds will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Please keep in mind, depending on your credit card company, it can take an additional 2-10 business days for you to receive funds in your account. Refunds may not appear on your credit card statement until the next billing cycle.
Original shipping and processing fees are non-refundable.
All clearance items are final sales...No credit or returns!!